ULANGAN HARIAN B.INGGRIS SMP VIII UNIT 1 (PUBLIC SERVICE)

A. Choose the correct answer
Rudy    : Hi, Anto. How are things.
Anto     : Fine, thanks, Rudy. I went to your home yesterday afternoon, but you were not there.
Rudy    : I went to the post office at about four o'clock. I wanted to post a letter to my friend in Germany. I met Dudy at the post office. Do you remember Dudy..? He was in our school two years ago. He left and went to SMP 25. We walked about the latest Bruce Williss film. Then I waited half an hour for a bus. I arrrived home at six o'clock.

1. When did Anto go to Rudy's house.?
a. yesterday morning
b. yesterday afternoon
c. yesterday evening
d. this morning

2. When did Rudy go to the post office..?
a. at about three o'clock
b. at about four o'clock
c. at about five o'clock
d. at about six o'clock

3. When did Dudy go to SMP 25..?
a. two years ago
b. three years ago
c. four years ago
d. five years ago

4. How long did Rudy wait for a bus..?
a. half a hour
b. an hour
c. two hour
d. three hour

5. What time did Rudy arrive at home..?
a. three o'clock
b. four o'clock
c. five o'clock
d. six o'clock

6. Some one who help the guests to bring his/her luggage in a hotel is called a...
a. guide
b. receptionist
c. bell boy
d. waiter

Untuk lebih banyak download disini


Sumber : Pelatihan Siswa Bahasa Inggris Kelas VIII/Genap (05)
 

0 Saran: